An opportunity not to be missed!
Due to continued growth, The Shepherd Partnership Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a PRACTICE ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT to join our friendly team.
We are looking for a committed, hard-working team member to support our senior staff and Directors… and make a real difference to our business!
We envisage that key responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to;
- Preparation of annual accounts for limited companies, partnerships, sole traders and other entities
- Maintenance client records/ book-keeping
- Preparation of VAT returns and management accounts
- Preparation of tax returns
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates must have GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English.
- A formal accountancy qualification is desirable but not essential.
- The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience gained within an accounting practice, ideally including knowledge of cloud based accounting packages and payroll processes (including auto-enrolment).
This position is full-time (some flexibility in working hours may be possible for the right person). The successful candidate will primarily work from our Skipton premises.
If you feel you are the ideal person to join our supportive and experienced team, please send a covering email and your CV to email@example.com.
Competitive – negotiable depending on experience.