With cloud-based technology becoming a feature of everyday life, businesses are wise to implement good, modern software and apps where possible.
The right app can simplify your life and work; improving efficiency and profitability (time is money)!
So, to help you choose the right solutions for YOUR business, we’ll be recommending a tried and tested app each month.
This month, our featured app is:
What is it?
A to-do list app (available on iOS and Android)
How much does it cost?
£0 – It’s free!
- Users can create any number of to-do lists for projects, tasks, shopping lists, read-lists etc.
- Items can also have sub-tasks (to add specifics/finer details).
- A due date/deadline can be set for tasks. Reminders can pop up as push notifications or they can be sent by email.
- Lists can be shared with other users to create shared projects or to delegate tasks.
- It works across all devices (there’s also a desktop version as well as the app) and syncs seamlessly and instantly between them.
Why we recommend it
- It’s very easy to use; intuitive and simple.
- It’s free… but there are no annoying adverts.
- It makes a very satisfying ‘ding’ when you tick off a completed item.
- The due-dates help with prioritisation and ensure you/your team members keep on top of tasks.
- The instant syncing across all devices make it accessible and ready to use wherever you are.
- The shared lists are incredibly useful for team project work.